July 17, 2016

The first step to my programmer carrier!

I was combining the work on gammapy and studying at the School of Data Analysis of Yandex. 

During the studying at this courses I learned such disciplines as algorithm and data structure, machine learning, natural language processing, information search, image and video processing, heuristic approaches  in competitions of data analysis and programming the intelligence systems. I got more deep knowledge of Python and C++.


Festive occasion was happened on account of the graduating and diploma delivery on June, 24. After the diploma delivery occasion was standing buffet. There are some photos from it.







When you get in such city it’s impossible not to enjoy its’ beauty, because it’s a capital of great nation and people.

Towers "Moscow City"

I was in Moscow only for a two days but I visited some significant places like Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, Patriarshiye Ponds, the Tretyakov Gallery and the Stone Museum.

Red Square
 
Saint Basil's Cathedral
National historical Museym the Order of Lenin

When I was at the Patriarshiye Ponds I remembered the main characters of  Bulgakov’s novel “The Master and Margarita”. The Tolstoy, Block, Pushkin, Gogol, Mayakovsky were walking on back streets of this square. There was born famous Russian poetess Marina Tsvetayeva. 



Patriarshiye ponds
The Tretyakov Gallery it is the art museum in Moskow. It was opened by marketer Tretyakov. This Galery has one of biggest collection of Russian visual art in the world. 

I'm in Tretyakov Gallery

The Stone Museum

Also for me was very important to visit the famous Upper Bazaar, because I’m a girl. It is a huge shopping arcade at the center of Moskow, which is situated on the hole quarter of Moscow China-town and its’ front facade looked at the Red Square. 





















I advise to everybody to visit such extraordinary metropolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment