June 12, 2016

In search of inspiration!..

Before my coding period the vacation to Warsaw was planned by me. And it was very in time because in long lasting brainstorming process sometimes comes the situation when you don't want to think hard. And you feel yourself pretty tired and need to get away from it all. So as a result very productive post in blog!

As professional bloggers said for improving blogs' readability I should add more images and make blog more visual. That's why I decided to tell you about my marvelous vacation to Poland. You are the lucky ones because I haven't published anywhere photos from this trip yet.

It was my first time travelling by plane. All my friends who had an opportunity to travel by plain tell me that flight is incredible. But honestly as for me my first flight was terrible. Strange feelings in my head which accompanied me in moments of ascending by plain and during the landing kept on the alert me and mared the impression of flight. And saving water and chocolate bar decrease my suffering.





Warsaw is a very remarkable place. Two days isn't enough to see the sights of this city. Going for a walk only to an old town occupy one your vacation day. I had a wonderful guide from Free Walking Tour. Her name was Agatha. 

Agatha!
The walking tour across old town was amazing because of her. I recommend you this company for investigating some places in Poland. During my trip I communicated with people from different nationalities and had a possibility to talk with them about the styles of life.


But of course because I'm a girl I can't forget about shopping! I spent the second day of my trip on it. Everything was started from my desire to visit a building which was looked like Lomonosov Moscow State University. There was a huge queue that's why I decided to go for shopping to spend time with benefit. But... as a result I spent there all day :)

Shopping was finished!
Start!

My next trip will be to Moscow. It will be business trip. I will get a Yandex school of Data Analysis diploma. Promise I will show you photos from this event!

See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Nice pictures!!

    Was that your first ever flight? Nice! (though you suffered a bit) Don't worry, there will be a moment you'll get so use to it that you won't even realise you are flying... then you will have to think about it, look at the window and enjoy what's been wanted by the humanity per millennia!

    I want to go to Moscow!! I want to participate in the school too!! (That's me green of envy! :-P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reading!!!

    You can read new one!
    Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete